Elevate SmartScreen Reputation with Budget-Friendly EV Code Signing: Enhancing Authenticity and Trust
Certera EV Code Signing CertificateDigitally Secure Your Software/App: Harness the Power of Digital Signing
The Certera EV Code Signing Certificate is intended to assist you to make sure that all web platforms and browsers comply with and trust your software. A Microsoft SmartScreen warning that you are an "Unknown Publisher" may discourage users from installing your software, even though all software publishers and users want to believe that the software companies are trustworthy. These warnings have the potential to overpower all the software's expansion, management, and marketing efforts. If you work for a software development company, getting a Certera EV Code Signing certificate is a must since it enables you to avoid these alerts or warnings.
Buy or Renew Cheap Certera EV Code Signing
Eliminate Smart Screen Warning with Certera EV Code Signing Certificate
By implementing the Certera EV Code Signing Certificate, you can ensure that all web platforms and browsers are going to embrace your software. The Microsoft customers who are behind the SmartScreen filter are where you'll notice the biggest benefits. With MS SmartScreen, EV Code Signing instantly builds an application's SmartScreen reputation score. By eliminating unwanted download-preventing browser warnings and opening the door to increasing conversions and revenue.
The Extended Validation (EV) code sign certificate procedure is simple to follow and quick to finish. Moreover, there is no denying the benefits that come with it. Build an excellent reputation for Microsoft SmartScreen and Windows Kernel Mode Signing by using Certera EV code signing certificates, a Certificate Authority (CA), a trusted third-party organization.
Certera EV Code Signing Certificate offers extended validation through vetting together with excellent digitally signed code. With this reputable software publisher certificate, you can assure your customers that the code hasn't been altered in any way with Certera EV Code Sign Certificate.
Certera EV Code Signing Certificate Benefits
Facilitates two-factor authentication (2FA)
Certera's two-factor authentication (2FA) offers you greater confidentiality and management. After the certificate purchase, the customer will get the private key maintained on a YubiKey FIPS compliant USB device. Security and improved authentication for your legitimate software are provided since only those in ownership of the USB device may sign the code. It is clear that EV code signing has superior security since it saves the private key and provides a PIN for further security.
Global Recognition & Enhanced Credibility
Users have the confidence that your code has been signed by a trustworthy organization thanks to Certera, a certificate authority that is well-known and regarded across the world. Moreover, you may improve your brand's marketability and exposure by signing your code with a Certera EV Code Signing Certificate. Users can quickly recognize your brand as a reliable supplier of premium software.
Eliminate Windows Warnings
Install the Certera EV code signing certificate to get rid of annoying Windows warning messages of all types. Through Microsoft's SmartScreen Application Reputation filter, it promotes rapid trust. Microsoft Smart Screen Application Reputation eliminates software grade and verifies the status of applications on the blacklist and whitelist. A more powerful reputation will be attached to your signed code.
Broad Web Platform Compatibility
You will not need to update your certificate for signing codes on various platforms nearly everywhere since the Certera EV code signing certificate encompasses major platforms including Microsoft Windows version 8 and above, Microsoft Silverlight applications, Microsoft Office programs, Visual Basic for Applications (MS VBA), etc, and diverse formats like .cab,.msi,.dll,.xpi,.xap, and .exe.
Hardware Security Module (HSM) installation
A trustworthy network computer called an HSM is capable of managing, exchanging, and encrypting keys. With HSM installation, you can have more access to and control over private keys. The certificate can be used to sign a code by any organization employee who has access to the HSM.
Time-Sensitive Signing is Provided
The extra timestamp that is included with the Certera EV code signing certificate will continue to be valid even after the original certificate expires. If your certificate is missing a timestamp, your code must be resigned since the signature will expire along with the certificate.
|Multiple Years Option|
|Issuance Time||1-5 Business Days||1-5 Business Days||1-5 Business Days|
|Encryption Strength||SHA–2, 256-Bit Encryption||SHA–2, 256-Bit Encryption||SHA–2 256-Bit Encryption|
|Device Ubiquity||More than 99%||More than 99%||More than 99%|
|Validation||Extended Validation||Extended Validation||Extended Validation|
|Visible Trust Indicator||Digital Signature with Company Name||Digital Signature with Company Name||Digital Signature with Company Name|
|Microsoft Authenticode Signing|
|MS Office Document Signing|
|Kernel Mode Driver Signing|
|Adobe Air Signing|
|Microsoft Office VBA signing|
|Refund Policy||30 Days Refund||30 Days Refund||30 Days Refund|
Below are the platforms that are compatible with your Code signing certificate:
Microsoft Authenticode Signing
Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10
VBA Apps & MS office Macro files
Adobe Air applications
Java Applets & Java applications
Mozilla Object Files
Microsoft Silverlight Applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Have Questions? We're here to help.
What are the key benefits of the Certera EV Code Signing Certificate?
- Maximum degree of security
- Fulfill Microsoft requirements and CA/Browser Forum criteria for authentication
- By revealing the signing party's identity before apps begin to run, companies can increase confidence among users.
- Uses hardware token (YubiKey FIPS-140-Level-2) and PIN to prevent the theft of the private key.
- Includes a timestamp feature to allow execution even after the code signing certificate has expired.
Why should I choose Certera?
The following are the primary reasons for considering Certera:
- Certera’s Code Signing Certificate Private Keys are now Stored in a Hardware Crypto Module with a unit design form factor certified as conforming to at least FIPS 140‐2 Level 2 or Common Criteria EAL 4+.
- For companies that value customer confidence, the Certera Extended Validation (EV) Code Signing Certificate is a perfect choice. It offers many more benefits than a standard code signing certificate, including two-factor authentication, the ability to store private keys on external hardware, increased interoperability with Instant Microsoft SmartScreen, Windows kernel-mode, decrease Window Warnings, and constant sales & live Support
- With the help of Certera's EV Code Signing Cert, you can breathe easy knowing that your code is secured and verified. It also provides a greater degree of verification, allowing you to be certain that the code being downloaded is the exact one you intended to send. The broad compatibility of the code with other systems allows users to be sure that the code they get is from a trustworthy source.
- With such advantages, the Certera EV Code Signing Certificate is the most effective and affordable approach for companies that respect their consumers' trust. It is an excellent choice for companies that must secure the privacy and trust of their customers since it is reliable, safe, and provides robust compatibility features.
- With the use of visual cues like the kind of organization and contact information, you may convince people that your application or software program is legitimate and was not tampered with since it has been signed by getting this cost-effective EV Code Signing Certificate.
Utilizing a certificate from Certera is an extremely effective and economical approach to signing scripts and executables for Businesses and organizations of every type. The software and internet security solutions are designed to be trustworthy while protecting end users. Due to their expertise and track record, Certera is the best choice for individuals and companies seeking to protect the security of the digital environment.
What Exactly is Code Signing?
Software developers/designers use Code Signing Certificates to digitally sign apps, executables, drivers, and software programs so that clients can verify that the code they get has not been changed or corrupted by a third party. They incorporate your signature, your organization's name, and, if required, a timestamp.
End-users who download 32-bit or 64-bit executable files (.exe, .cab, .dll,.ocx, etc) that have been digitally signed need to make sure that the code comes from a trusted developer and that there wasn't any manipulation by a third party since the files have been signed.
What does "Code Signing Service" mean?
An online, cloud-based service known as a code signing service offers signatures for code binaries. A secure cloud server maintains the developer's certificate. A hash code can be used instead of the complete file, which saves time for the signer and the developer. Security, ease of use, and adaptability are offered by this service.
Talk to our 24/7 SSL, Code Signing, & Email Signing experts to resolve issues regarding issuance, validation, & installation.Live Chat
Connect with our support experts via call or support ticket for Validation, or sales queries.Submit Ticket
SSL/TLS Certificate Trusted Brands
Trusted by leading brands Globally
Securing some of the World's
Largest & Best Known Brands
Real customer ratings and reviews at
I was looking for a wildcard SSL very cheap and i found you guys, and so happy and satisfied with you services.
Thanks for your great service with very very low cost.
Great customer service fast and getting done today!